Switching Databases

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:45:36 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Carsten Haese <carsten.haese at gmail.com>wrote:

> You thought you did, but did you? The code snippet above doesn't show
> any code that closes a database connection.

Would you be so kind as to tell me exactly what code *does* close a
database, then? That would solve this handily. Other than than, when I am at
a computer when I can provide you error messages, I will, but it all boils
down to that code that closes the database, doesn't it? Since my code,
according to you (and it seems logical) didn't, I sure would appreciate your
providing the correct code that would.
Thank you,