Any elegant way to construct the complete $k$-partite graph in Python?

anand jeyahar anand.ibmgsi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:25:46 EST 2009

I am not sure what you mean by complete $k$-
partite graph....
There is the python-graph package(http://code.google.com/p/python-graph/)
you might wanna check out.
It does return a complete graph.. may be u can tweak it??
Anand J
http://sites.google.com/a/cbcs.ac.in/students/anand
The man who is really serious,
with the urge to find out what truth is,
has no style at all. He lives only in what is.
                 ~Bruce Lee

Love is a trade with no accounting policies.
                ~Aang Jie