A language for S40 mobiles

Saket Bharambe saketbharamberocks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:40:30 EST 2009

Hey,
I have recently created an application for S60 mobiles. But I want to
create a similar application for S40 mobiles too. I did the
application of S60 in pyS60 as java had problems with accessing inbox
and contacts. I tried searching for pyS40 , but i couldnt find it.

Ques : Is there python for S40 mobiles ? If yes , where can i find the
installation files and documentation . If no , which the best language
for writing application for S40 mobiles. (keeping in mind that I need
to access the Inbox(sms) and contacts ) ?