High-performance Python websites

ShoqulKutlu kursat.kutlu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:33:31 EST 2009

Hi,

Managing load of high volume of visitors is a common issue for all
kind of web technologies. I mean this is not the python issue. This
issue is mostly about server level designs. You need to supply load
balancing for both web servers and databases to make your web site
able to respond to several concurrent visitors. Of course a good
programmed website is a key performance issue but for your mention I
would also suggest considering how many hardwares, how many
webservers, how many database cluster and which database server should
be used or will be used in the future..

Regards,
Kutlu