Feature request: String-inferred names

The Music Guy musicguy at alphaios.net
Wed Nov 25 21:44:36 EST 2009

I just posted to my blog about a feature that I'd like to see added to
Python. Before I go through the trouble of learning how to write a PEP or
how to extend the Python interpreter, I want to know what people in the
community have to say about it.

http://alphaios.blogspot.com/2009/11/python-string-inferred-names-working.html

As far as I know, a feature like this does not appear in any existing PEPs.
(If it does I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what PEP it
is.)Please give and comments you may have, but I request that you be
constructive if you must criticize...thank you!

TMG