jython and java application

ShoqulKutlu kursat.kutlu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 22:20:44 EST 2009

Hi,

I don't know how do you call the java library from within your jython
application it gives java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
This looks like you referenced jar or whatever else from your jython
application which also needs a class com/bloomberglp/blpapi/Session
in another library file. It might run while running standalone because
the dependent libraries exists where it looks for. For your jython
application you need to make krbtest referenced to the dependent
libraries. It seems you application took a copy of krbtest and other
libraries not available to krbtest there. I hope it helps.

Regards,
Kutlu