jython and java application

ShoqulKutlu kursat.kutlu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 02:54:23 CET 2009

I don't know if it's right place but normally main method requires an
args even it is not needed to supply from commandline. Maybe this is a
jython runtime error and requires at least an empty argument. You
could try to pass and empty string array like ['']. I'm not using
jython please use your own notation.