High-performance Python websites

ShoqulKutlu kursat.kutlu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 01:09:30 EST 2009

Hi again,

I also want to say something about creating a better web application.
If I were you I wouldn't use any web framework like django or other.
If you want to create a commercial project and want to manage all
modules of the application yourself I suggest you to create your own
framework. I don't mean create a Django like framework. Determine your
needs, modules, services and build your own modules. Use other
independent open source modules for any specific issues. To make a
successful project requires your own business logic. And you can do
this with your own algorithm. Don't avoid collecting other modules for
templating, xml parsing, DB connectivity issues. But build your own
framework with these and your own modules..

Regards,
Kutlu