ANN: StreamHarvester-0.1 Beta
godson.g at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:27:59 CET 2009
StreamHarvester is built using python.
StreamHarvester is a cross-platform internet radio and TV
recoder.StreamHarverster works with Shoutcast and Icecast streams. You can
record multiple streams simultaneously, also you can relay a stream locally
while recording it. So that you can listen to the stream in an external
media player like VLC , Windows media player.
- Record multiple streams at a time.
- Relay multiple streams on different ports.
- Each job can be recorded and relayed at the same time.
- Support for playlist formats pls and m3u.
- Support various media formats mp3,ogg,nsv.
- Automatic fallback to next URL in playlist.
- Store stream in a single file or multiple files.
- Works with shout cast and icecast streams.
- Works on Windows and Linux. Should work on Mac (not tested).
- Easy to use interface ;)
Please visit the project page to download and try it
Thanks & Regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-list