Render a xml graph as an image

David Williams david at bibliolabs.com
Fri Nov 27 17:02:05 EST 2009

Maybe I am missing something, but according to this example,
http://code.google.com/p/python-graph/wiki/Example, python-graph can
export to at least PNG format.  Another option, transform the XML into
GraphML (http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/) using XSLT (assuming it is not
already in that format), and then to SVG
(http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/).  From there it should be easy to either
directly display or get it into any bitmap format you want.  On the
GraphML website their is an XSL to transform GraphML to SVG.

David