cx_freeze problem on Ubuntu

Paul Boddie paul at
Fri Oct 2 12:00:40 CEST 2009

On 1 Okt, 16:08, John <J... at> wrote:
> I downloaded the cx_freeze source code from a directory.

>  From here:
> the directions state:

What about the documentation available from the SourceForge project? I
don't know how reliable or up-to-date the Softpedia stuff is, given
that they're apparently aggregating content from elsewhere on the

> As far as I can tell, no one else has ever posted this problem so I
> don't know what corrective actions to make.  I'd greatly appreciate any
> assistance.

The author appears to use the mailing list for cx_Freeze:

Perhaps you can get some help in that forum.