organizing your scripts, with plenty of re-use

Sat Oct 3 05:08:59 EDT 2009

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 10:24:13 +0200, Stef Mientki wrote:

> I still don't use (because I don't fully understand them) packages, but
> by trial and error I found a reasonable good working solution, with the
> following specifications

I find that fascinating. You haven't used packages because you don't
understand them, but you've used another technique that you *also* don't
understand well enough to generate a solution, and had to rely on trial
and error.

Packages are quite well documented. Since the alternative was trial-and-
error on something you also don't fully understand, why did you avoid
packages?

--
Steven