how to use WSGI applications with apache

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 05:08:17 EDT 2009

if you want to use it with apapache, you need mod_wsgi.

If you want a pure python solution, you can use the wsgi server that
comes with CherryPy.

Personally, I use the wsgi server in CherrPy on my website. My site is
not large by any means and the ease of deployment completely erased
any benefit I would have gained from apache.