Python + webservice

Fred Chevitarese fchevitarese at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:05:17 EDT 2009

Hello all... I'm new here and a search in tis group but unfortunately
i didn't find any kind of solution/code/question etc ...

I have to made a python script that communicates with an websevice
over the web. I tried out use SoapPy, ZSI, BeautifullSoap and others,
but get no success...
I have to generate a XML file from a XSD file, and them send it to a
webservice as i have said before.
There's really no need to generate a XML file from a XSD file bu if
it's possible it will be very very good...

Has anyone made something like this and can share with me a bit of
experience?