Unofficial Python GIS SIG

Aahz aahz at
Thu Oct 8 22:43:52 CEST 2009

In article <07bd0443-5e60-4661-b03d-1db1b5de6729 at>,
seang  <sean.gillies at> wrote:
>On Oct 1, 9:49=A0pm, a... at (Aahz) wrote:
>> Any particular reason you didn't create a list
>Only that I am not entirely sure this will take off and don't want to
>leave with a defunct list, and I'm unfamiliar with what's
>involved with starting a list on A Google group seemed low
>risk. There's fairly good sign-up so far. Am I alienating anybody by
>not going with

Dunno, but I don't use mailing lists on
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

"To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen.  Every command is a
koan.  Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated.  You
discover truth everytime you use it."  --reddy at