Nested Menus

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at
Fri Oct 9 18:45:22 CEST 2009

Well, as sometimes happens, the response to Dennis' response caught my
attention (out of context) and I didn't notice Dennis' response! Thanks for
bringing it to my attention. I will look at it tonight, and follow-up
tomorrow after I've had a chance to digest it and work with it. (And thank
you Dennis!)