Looking for Python Developers in Jakarta, Indonesia

marmo marmosuwondo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 10:48:51 EDT 2009

On Sep 23, 3:11 pm, kugutsumen <kugutsu... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Responsibilities:
>
> You will be part of a team responsible for implementing and supporting
> a Google App Engine based application.
>
> Requirements:
>
> Professional: University bachelor's degree in computer science or
> related discipline (web development, design, relevant computer
> languages and software applications)
>
> Python - Experience working in a web framework: Django or GAE (Google
> App Engine) preferred.
>
> Source Control Experience (Branching, merging, conflict resolution). -
> Knowledge and experience with unit testing and testing concepts.
>
> Other Skills:
>
>     * Able to work in a fast paced environment, and quickly produce
> deliverables.
>     * Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-
> technical staff.
>     * Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
>
> If you have a blog, bitbucket, github or google code repository/
> opensource or other interesting projects that you feel may be relevant
> to you application, please provide links for review. We thank all
> candidates for their interest however only those selected for an
> interview will be contacted.
>
> Contact: kugutsumen+j... at gmail.com

Dear kugutsument,

  I am python newbie, i am embeddedsystem engineer, this time i work
in python for hardware-embedded system utilities, i ever made a web-
app using google-app-engine, exactly using gae-djangopatch, please
check www.gbe-indonesia.co.cc, that site is the only gae-django app
i've ever made.

Regards
Marmo Suwondo