run exe and create exe

daved170 daved170 at
Sun Oct 11 17:15:51 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,
I have 2 questions:
1) I created my python application. It has QT Gui. How can I make exe
of it? I don't want everytime I run the file it'll open the command
line window which does nothing.

2) My Application suppose to be a client server app. Anyhow, for now
It's running only on local host. I added a button that run the server
my server file located at "c:\temp\". It takes no arguments.

I tried the following codes at the push button function:

os.system(""c:\temp\"") - It stuck my GUI. I guess that this
function doesn't open a new proccess.

I also tried :

It raised the following error:
OSError: [Errno 8] Exec format error.