Python XMLRPC question

prasanna prasanna at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 13 14:47:21 EDT 2009

In using Python's XMLRPC, there is a statement that gets printed on
stdout of the form:
                 localhost - - [12/Oct/2009 23:36:12] "POST /RPC2 HTTP/
1.0" 200 -

Where does this message originate? Can I turn it off, or at least
redirect it into a logging file? I am planning to run the server code
automatically at start up and wouldn't have a terminal window open to
get this message. I guess I could redirect/pipe it to a file, but it
would be more useful I could send it to the same log file that I have
the server writing other messages to.

Thanks for any help.