Clear interface for mail class

Joe Riopel goon12 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:08:01 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Benedict Verheyen
<benedict.verheyen at gmail.com> wrote:
> This kind of problems seems to happen sometimes: i need to fix something quickly,
> build a script for it, and then i realise that the code i've written is not the best in
> terms of reusability and has some "not so great" functions or classes.
> Speedy development eh.

This happens to me a lot too, especially when working on a "quick
fix". I don't worry about the re-usability of my code until I actually
have another use for it. Once I find another/similar problem I am
trying to solve, I will spend the time on making the original code
more re-usable. Trying to guess at what will be a useful API, sometime
down the line, is hard for me to do.