python performance on Solaris

James Matthews nytrokiss at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:29:27 EDT 2009

I use python in almost the same environment. I use it on Joyent and on the
Rackspace cloud. Joyent is faster for a few reasons (cpu bursting and faster
disks) but these aren't real benchmarks until they are on the same machines.

James

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Jorgen Grahn
<grahn+nntp at snipabacken.se<grahn%2Bnntp at snipabacken.se>

http://www.goldwatches.com

http://www.jewelerslounge.com