Ander anderh at
Thu Oct 15 19:28:33 CEST 2009

I can't send emails out. Can u fix this problem please?

message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail
service provider.

The rejected e-mail address was
'antraxak_1200 at'. Subject 'adasf', Account: '',
Server: '', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1
: Recipient address rejected: Mail
appeared to be SPAM or forged. Ask your Mail/DNS-Administrator to
correct HELO and DNS MX settings or to get removed from DNSBLs; MTA
helo: rulltukkpc, MTA hostname:[]
(helo/hostname mismatch)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550,
Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Ander Hiiesalu.