More & More Fun w/ Pics & MySQL

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 12:23:17 EDT 2009

Thank you all. I have __no__idea__ why the link I sent you, that you tested,
__didn't__ work for me. Was it a problem with the browser? Why did it render
other images fine? Strange! Well, glad it works *today*. Hopefully it'll
work tomorrow, when I try and pick up a check from my client!

Regarding Carsten's misunderstanding of my mentioning of commenting out
statements,  are the following two statements identical or not?

print 'Content-type: image/jpeg'

print 'Content-type: image/jpeg'
#print 'Content-type: text/plain'

This is what I mean. Sorry it was so difficult to communicate that to you.
Thanks again,