Reverse Iteration Through Integers

Benjamin Middaugh benjamin.the.violinist at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 14:34:09 EDT 2009

I'm trying to make an integer that is the reverse of an existing integer
such that 169 becomes 961. I guess I don't know enough yet to figure out
how to do this without a ton of awkward-looking code. I've tried for
loops without much success. I guess I need a good way of figuring out
the length of the input integer so my loop can iterate that many times
to reverse the number, but I keep getting errors that say "TypeError:
'Int' object is not iterable".

Any help would be much appreciated,

Benjamin "Self-Proclaimed Python Newbie"