Request for Beta Testers

Ken Elkabany ken at picloud.com
Mon Oct 19 20:05:53 EDT 2009

Hello,

My company is seeking beta testers for a new cloud-computing platform
that is built for the Python programming language. The platform allows
Python developers to leverage the computational power of a cluster of
servers with only a couple lines of code. If you have a need for
distributed computing, or just want to try out some cutting-edge
technology, please reply. We'll be letting the first 30 respondents
into our closed beta.

Common use cases for our platform:
* Crawling the web
* Manipulating images and videos
* Creating charts and graphs
* Statistical/Mathematical analysis of data sets
* Real-time data processing

Best,

Ken Elkabany