Checking a Number for Palindromic Behavior

Tue Oct 20 17:16:07 EDT 2009

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:18:55 -0700, rurpy wrote:

> 6) Please don't apply your abstract moral standards to
>  the entire rest of the world, knowing nothing about the particular
>  circumstances of the poster.

Perhaps you should apply this rule to yourself, and stop telling us how
to respond to people who give (in our opinion) indications of being lazy
and dishonest.

It's not our responsibility to learn about the poster before answering.
It's the poster's responsibility to convince us that we should spend our
valuable time and knowledge helping them. If they don't make the effort,
well, too bad for them if they're offended. They should get over
themselves and realize we don't owe them anything -- not even a hearing.

--
Steven