What is Islam?-1

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Oct 21 06:04:59 EDT 2009

omer azazi <omarimanway at gmail.com> writes:

> On 12 أكتوبر, 05:42, TerryP <bigboss1... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 11, 11:25 pm, omer azazi <omariman... at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I appologise if I appear _rude_, but this is comp.lang.python -- it
> > is for the discussion of Python and related projects that were
> > created by men and women. A discussion about faith does not belong
> > in comp.lang.python, unless you are writing a program in Python to
> > help people study the Qur’an, or some other holy book. .
>
> so, if i send programs about islam , will u accept it ?!!

To the extent that they are Python programs, and the discussion remains
about the Python programming language, that would be fine.

> or u just hate the word Islam ???

Hatred is as off-topic here as is discussion of religion. Please take it
elsewhere.

--
 \       “I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and |
  `\     despise the groups they identify with and belong to.” —George |