Windows file paths, again

Dan Guido dguido at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:40:53 EDT 2009

This doesn't give me quite the results I expected, so I'll have to
take a closer look at my project as a whole tomorrow. The test cases
clearly show the need for all the fancy parsing I'm doing on the path
though.

Looks like I'll return to this tomorrow and post an update as
appropriate. Thanks for the help so far!
--
Dan Guido