Optimal Character recognition using python

Thu Oct 22 02:35:27 EDT 2009

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:07:54 -0700, pytart wrote:

> Hello ,
>        I have a project to develop a basic character recognition
> module in python using backpropagation and artificial neural networks. I
> would be very helpful if u cud give me some helpful links for the
> project.

Oh that's hilarious. Sophisticated tech speak ("basic character
recognition module in python using backpropagation and artificial neural
networks") immediately followed by the most egregious sms-drooling ("u
cud").

pytart, do you code like you write English?

--
Steven