buggy popup

Vinay Sagar Prakash vinya.jag at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 06:14:31 EDT 2009

Hi All,
Need some idea here:
On my windows machine, there is a Java based program that runs all the time.
Every now and then, a popup appears out of this program.

To close this popup, it requires user to Check the Do-not-show-this-popup
check box and then, click on OKAY button.

Is there a python way of automating the above procedure?

Say, I run a python script on my windows machine which waits all the time
and then if the popup appears, the python guy checks the check box and then
hits the OKAY button?

Any modules/ packages that I can refer to? A small hint would be of a big
help.

Thanks,
--
Vinay