Date strftime('%d%m%y') date to be of yesterday

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Thu Oct 22 09:30:03 EDT 2009

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:56:07 +0000
baboucarr sanneh <sanneh27 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > By the way, the convention on this list is to bottom-post,
>
> okay i got that will be doing so from now on :)....thnx

Thanks but what the previous poster forgot to mention was that you
should also trim the text that you are replying to.  Notice how I
trimmed everything up to now down to two lines.  This gives you the
gist of the conversation so far but makes it easier to read.  People
reading the exchange will get enough out of the above to remind
themselves where we are in the conversation and if necessary they can
simply go back and read the entire thread in the archives.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves