Help with code = Extract numerical value to variable

rurpy at yahoo.com rurpy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 19:41:00 EDT 2009

Sorry, I still don't understand.
I gather you don't literally want a "0" output
for every line that does not contain a number
since then your output would be, 0, 0, 16, 20, ...
(I'm assuming you want to ignore the "6" in "In Field6")
which does not match your sample output.  Do you mean,
for every "sold:" line that does not contain a number
(for example "sold: <storefront>") you want a "0"?
That does not match your output either since then I'd
expect 16, 20, 2, 0, 0, 7, 0.  Are you sure your sample
output is really what you expect from the sample input?
Specifically, which line of your output resulted from
the "sold: 0" input line?  Which output line resulted
from the input line "0"?