breaking out to the debugger (other than x=1/0 !)

bdb112 boyd.blackwell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:50:37 EDT 2009

That's perfect - and removing the "breakpoint" is not an issue for me
as it is normally conditional on a debug level, which I can change
from pydb

if debuglvl>3:
    import pydb
    pydb.set_trace()
    'in XXX:  c to continue'

The text line is a useful prompt

(The example here is for pydb which works as well (and is more like
gdb).