how can i use lxml with win32com?

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sun Oct 25 02:26:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

elca, 25.10.2009 02:35:
> hello...
> if anyone know..please help me !
> i really want to know...i was searched in google lot of time.
> but can't found clear soultion. and also because of my lack of python
> knowledge.
> i want to use IE.navigate function with beautifulsoup or lxml..
> if anyone know about this  or sample.
> please help me!
> thanks in advance ..

You wrote a message with nine lines, only one of which gives a tiny hint on
what you actually want to do. What about providing an explanation of what
you want to achieve instead? Try to answer questions like: Where does your
data come from? Is it XML or HTML? What do you want to do with it?

This might help:

Stefan