how can i use lxml with win32com?

elca highcar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 02:45:06 EDT 2009

Hello,
im very sorry .
first my source is come from website which consist of html mainly.
and i want to make web scraper.
i was found some script source in internet.
following is script source which can  beautifulsoup and PAMIE work together.
but if i run this script source error was happened.

AttributeError: PAMIE instance has no attribute 'pageText'
File "C:\test12.py", line 7, in <module>
  bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())

and following is orginal source until i was found in internet.

from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
from PAM30 import PAMIE
url = 'http://www.cnn.com'
ie = PAMIE(url)
bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())

if possible i really want to make it work together with beautifulsoup or
lxml with PAMIE.
sorry my bad english.
thanks in advance.