OT Virtual Server Host

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 14:52:09 EDT 2009

Hi;
Completely OT, but my back's up against the wall. I'm convinced that the
reason my codes keep breaking--and even stable installations of s/w from
SourceForge such as SimpleMail--on the hosts I've been using is because
their hardware should have conservatively been trashed 5 years ago. It's
simply impossible to code around garbage. My ultimate solution will be to
colo two of my own servers (for redundancy), but for a few months while I
get built back up, I still need to find some place where I can get my
client's sites up and running or I'll never be able to earn a paycheck. I'm
more than happy to pay $100/mo or even more. I don't want one of those
$99/mo dedicated server plans, either, because their hardware is trash too.
I've been in this game long enough to figure these guys out. What I need is
a virtual server with some small company that has hardware that was
purchased in this century not the last one. But I don't know where to find
the same. Google just brings up all the GoDaddys and eNoms of the world. Any
ideas?
TIA,
Victor