handling PAMIE and lxml

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Oct 27 04:21:07 EDT 2009

elca, 26.10.2009 23:15:
> im not familiar with python,currently im learning python.

Note that there is also a separate list that is specifically dedicated to
beginners: the Python tutor mailing list.

But the best advice I can give is to start reading documentation. Maybe
start with this one:

Really helps in solving problems faster.

> but where is end of learning pyton? there is some end of learning python or
> programming?

No. If there was, the life of an average programmer would be so boring that
few people would really want to do it.

> and what is 'wtf' ? :)

Why not ask your favourite search engine? It'll point you to tons of pages
like this that help out:

http://www.webacronyms.com/
http://acronyms.silmaril.ie/cgi-bin/uncgi/acronyms

Stefan