ANN: WHIFF += Mako & treeview & url rewrites

Paul Boddie paul at
Tue Oct 27 12:04:17 CET 2009

On 27 Okt, 03:49, Aaron Watters <aaron.watt... at> wrote:
> WHIFF now includes components for
> implementing "tree views" for web navigation panes
> or other purposes, either using AJAX or frame
> reloads.  Try the GenBank demo at

This looks interesting, but when I have JavaScript switched off, I get
a big traceback page which indicates that the application doesn't
understand the normal link on each of the nodes of the tree. I imagine
that the ideas is to have the application functional with and without
JavaScript, which is a worthy objective forgotten by many Web
developers these days.