anydbm, gdbm, dbm

Lacrima lacrima.maxim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:14:47 EDT 2009

Hello!

I want to store some data, using anydbm module.
According to docs the object returned by anydbm.open() supports most
of the same functionality as dictionaries; keys and their
corresponding values can be stored, retrieved, and deleted...

I don't understand how I can make a table in DBM database, or a row in
a table. Or all data must be stored just as key-value pairs?

Suppose my table consists of two columns: 'first name' and 'last
name'. How can I make such table and write there first and last names
for, say, two any persons?

Thanks in advance...