[ANN]: yappi v0.2 beta
oktakaweb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:51:19 CET 2009
yappi(Yet Another Python Profiler) is a C extension that have
multithreading profiling capability. Profiler can be started from any
thread at any time. All threads in the attached interpreter will be
- 8 multithreading related issues/bugs are fixed.
- 1 memory leak(reference leak) bug fixed.
- add a get_stats() function to retrieve statictics as a list. Sorting
order and sorting column and result limit can be adjusted via this new
- static pool and list can be adjusted at compile time.
- Robustness: Memory Allocation/OS/Python VM related error(s) should
be propagated to the application,
profiler should be as transparent as possible.
- Documentation and API is still on its way... See the usage in the
web page or read the yappi.py file in the release. Names are self
- Testing of the profiler on a game server for about one month is
More information about the Python-list