Feedback wanted on programming introduction (Python in Windows)

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 05:11:13 EDT 2009

> What would be good is if there was a "balancing book" eg. one specifically
> targeting ubuntu, which is gaining popularity as we mail.

Agreed 100%. I opened this thread as I am learning Python, but my
platform is Kubuntu. Of the students in my faculty, about one third
have already moved to Ubuntu or some other Linux distribution.
Windows-only tutorials just look outdated, even if their principles
apply to other OSs as well.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com