Why do you use python?

Martin P. Hellwig martin.hellwig at dcuktec.org
Sat Oct 31 05:22:20 EDT 2009

sk wrote:
> What would be your answer if this question is asked to you in an
> interview?
>
> a modified version might be:
> "Where would you use python over C/C++/Java?"
>
> (because my resume says I know C/C++/Java)?

I would say where I can, where 'can' is depending on the problem,
already implementations and requirements.

On the other hand, when I go to a restaurant I usually don't tell the
chef which brand of knives he has to prepare my meal with, even though I
prefer Globals knives for my own use.

--
MPH
http://blog.dcuktec.com