Enormous Input and Output Test

John Yeung gallium.arsenide at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 04:58:05 EDT 2009

On Oct 4, 4:20 am, n00m <n... at narod.ru> wrote:
> I've given up :-)

Well, that numerix user (who already had the top Python solution) just
submitted a ton of new ones to that problem, apparently trying to get
a faster time.  I don't think he can squeeze much more out of that
stone, but unlike us, he's routinely under 11s.  Crazy.

I wish they had an option to let you keep running your program past
the limit (at least two or three times the limit) to give you more
feedback, even if they still consider your solution unacceptable.
Especially in the tutorial section, which doesn't seem to contribute
to your score anyway.

John