What is Islam?-1

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Oct 14 10:29:54 EDT 2009

In article <mailman.1327.1255481486.2807.python-list at python.org>,
J  <dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Not as much as posting in comp.lang.python.
>>
>> What exactly are you claiming is rude?
>
>This entire thread is rude and really has no place on a list like this.

You have a point, but posting derogatory remarks about religions is even
less appropriate and I will call people who post them to task.  The
correct response to spam is to just ignore it in the first place (or
report it to the person's ISP).

There are plenty of Muslims in the Python community and they don't
deserve to get treated to insults from Mensanator.

Side note: you're not much of one to talk about rudeness when you remove
attributions from quotes.

"To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen.  Every command is a
koan.  Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated.  You
discover truth everytime you use it."  --reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com