More & More Fun w/ Pics & MySQL

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:21:14 EDT 2009

I'm sorry. These scripts worked fine before and should have been
plug-and-play. I have wasted 2 frustrating weeks trying to figure out why
they don't work only to discover things that make no sense at all that do
the trick. I thought programming was straight-forward and "logical"...boy,
am I disappointed. Sorry for the jade.

What I mean is that the code supplied merely posts a broken image, with the
correct dimensions, interestingly enough. It makes no difference at all if
one adds the line "print '</body></html>'" or not. I also believe (and hope)
my initial post is pretty clear.
TIA,