What is Islam?-1

Jack Norton jack at 0x6a.com
Wed Oct 21 11:08:32 EDT 2009

omer azazi wrote:
> On 12 أكتوبر, 05:42, TerryP <bigboss1... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 11, 11:25 pm, omer azazi <omariman... at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I appologise if I appear _rude_, but this is comp.lang.python -- it is
>> for the discussion of Python and related projects that were created by
>> men and women. A discussion about faith does not belong in
>> comp.lang.python, unless you are writing a program in Python to help
>> people study the Qur’an, or some other holy book. .
>>

>> Good luck and good bye.
>>
>>         THANK YOU.
>>

> so, if i send programs about islam , will u accept it ?!!
>
> or u just hate the word Islam ???

Why is this in my inbox for python-list?
Why is this discussion still going on?
It's bad enough that the python list is overcrowded, and has things on
it like: "help me write blah C++ app in python" or "is while True: good
idea"(ok that one was _fun_ to read...) or "I want to write a video game
in python but this and that don't work and I can't read manuals", and I
end up with 600 unread emails every morning, but this is blatantly
off-topic.
Don't get defensive mr. Azazi, it's just the internet.  If someone says
something you don't like, just ignore them please, and if someone
*kindly* asks you to keep it on topic, then *please* do so.

-jack