PyQt4 - remember widget positions

TerryP bigboss1964 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:05:27 EDT 2009

On Oct 21, 9:04 pm, nusch <nusc... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any simple command which allows me to save position of all
> windows:  QMainWindow, QDialogs and qdockwidgets with their sizes,
> dock state and positions ? Or do I need to store those values
> manually, how can I do it fast?

Both fast and simple have relative meanings, there may be some common
persistence mumbo jumbo added to Qt since I last looked but, in
generally read this:

    http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/geometry.html

I don't know off the top of my head if PyQt's documentation has code
examples on it, but it should be fairly easy for you to comprehend how
to do it in Python.

--
TerryP