how can i use lxml with win32com?

paul paul at subsignal.org
Sun Oct 25 06:14:50 EDT 2009

elca schrieb:
> Hello,
Hi,

> following is script source which can  beautifulsoup and PAMIE work together.
> but if i run this script source error was happened.
>
> AttributeError: PAMIE instance has no attribute 'pageText'
> File "C:\test12.py", line 7, in <module>
>   bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())
You could execute the script line by line in the python console, then
after the line "ie = PAMIE(url)" look at the "ie" object with "dir(ie)"
to check if it really looks like a healthy instance. ...got bored, just
tried it -- looks like pageText() has been renamed to getPageText().
Try:
text = PAMIE('http://www.cnn.com').getPageText()

cheers
  Paul