how can i use lxml with win32com?

elca highcar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 07:12:08 EDT 2009

paul kölle wrote:

> elca schrieb:
>> Hi,
>> thanks a lot.
>> studying alone is tough thing :)
>> how can i improve my skill...
> 1. Stop top-posting.
> 2. Read documentation
> 3. Use the interactive prompt
>
> cheers
>   Paul
>

>> paul kölle wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> You could execute the script line by line in the python console, then
>>> after the line "ie = PAMIE(url)" look at the "ie" object with "dir(ie)"
>>> to check if it really looks like a healthy instance. ...got bored, just
>>> tried it -- looks like pageText() has been renamed to getPageText().
>>> Try:
>>> text = PAMIE('http://www.cnn.com').getPageText()
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>   Paul

hello,
im sorry ,also im not familiar with newsgroup.
so this position is bottom-posting position?
if wrong correct me..
thanks , in addition i was testing just before you sent

text = PAMIE('http://www.naver.com').getPageText()
i have some question...
how can i keep open only one windows? not open several windows.
following is my scenario.
after open www.cnn.com i want to go
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/10/24/teen.jane.doe/index.html
with keep only one windows.