Does someone has a 5-line working example of SOAP server request ?

Dan Sommers somm1105 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 26 21:02:33 EDT 2009

Check out suds (https://fedorahosted.org/suds/).

> Is there a 5-line (Dive into Python had a 4-line example ;-) that can
> show the SOAP query is working ?

My working examples are all at work, but there are a bunch of complete
examples at <https://fedorahosted.org/suds/wiki/Documentation>.

FWIW, the consensus (as per google!) is correct:  SOAP is a miserable
protocol, don't use it if you don't have to, and Python support for it is
in sad shape.

HTH,
Dan

--
Dan Sommers                                   A death spiral goes clock-
<http://www.tombstonezero.net/dan/>           wise north of the equator.